Blue Exorcist-yay or nay?

Blue Exorcist is an anime about the son of Satan who really isn't such a bad guy.
I'm half an episode in, give me a break for the weak summary.

Did you like it? Yay or Nay, GaG?

• Yay
  • Nay
  • Whaa?

Most Helpful Guy

• Fuck yeeeees! That anime is so fucking awesome you'll enjoy it

Most Helpful Girl

• I know a lot of people who are into it, but it's pretty meh for me. There were a lot of tropes and cliches especially in the characterization.

• I have to agree there. The first two episodes were very easy to predict. The whole outburst before poppa came was so predictable.

• The first episode is worth a look. I'm holding off to watch anymore because someone wants to see it with me. But the idea is really original and the animation is different than what I'm accustomed to. I've only followed maybe 20 animes, but it has a great start, and I think it will be great.

• Oooooh! TY! I'll look into that!

What Guys Said 2

• It's a really good anime. At times I didn't like the brother that wears glasses. But he changes later in the anime.

• Do you ever pull the wrapper down off a blowpop and leave it around the stick and pretend it's a superhero with a cape?

What Girls Said 0