Guys, How do I get my confidence back?

Things aren't good. I have been repeatedly rejected my woman after woman after woman. I can't take the pain that comes with this. I feel so unattractive, and so worthless.
Guys, have you ever had to go through this? If so, what are some things you do to empower yourself to just feel better? How did you get your confidence back?
Honestly, I just feel like absolute shit right now. Help.

1

What Guys Said 1

• "Guys, have you ever had to go through this?" Not forreal man because I always go the " #friends 1st, #GF 2nd route". So that way even if she didn't like my "look" she'd potentially fall in love with my personality. Ya know after I made her laugh a lot or saw how laid back I was.

"If so, what are some things you do to empower yourself to just feel better?" I always go in expecting the worst. So even if I get an "unwanted/unexpected result" I just say "well you fuck you too then" in my mind and go on about my day. Since I didn't expect anything good to come out of the encounter anyway LOL.

edgarriceburroughs.com/.../...e6888fd9_221x172.jpg

I guess you need to gain the "well fuck you too then" mindset like me. Life works better that way.

• But IMHO I only have this mindset now "because I know that a lot of women crush/flirt with me" IRL. So I don't sweat it when 1 girl shoes me off. Since I can just go on to the next 1.