What do you think about the Turkish people?

Do you have a Turkish friend? ☺

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• I have friends from Turkey. In my uni, dance class and well just dormitory.
    "Dated" a Turkish for short period of time. The funny thing was he told me he'd teach me German and after a month he started teaching Turkish. xD xD
    I think they are warm people, very friendly and cheerful.
    Drooling on Falafel and baklawa is mandatory ;)

• Ahaha I can speak Turkish 😊

• Cappadocia is wonderful. I hope you can come☺😂

• I surely would :) Thats the only place in the list to see right now. :D

What Guys Said 13

• Well, I live in the German city Dortmund and here live at least 22 thousand Turkish individuals... And just like any other nationality, you find among them the good and you also find among them the bad. Personally I haven't experienced anything bad from them yet... I usually go to their supermarkets to buy halal meat and Arabic products that I can only find there. I also go to their restaurants like once a week to eat "Döner".

Oh and yes, My classmate who is also one of my best friends is Turkish and he is a really nice individual.

• to be honest, i grow weary of them with each passing year. They keep voting in a crazy fuck as a president who is seeking to destroy what made Turkey a beacon of hope in the middle east, and that was its secularism, And now you've got him shooting down Russian planes just to show how tough he is, and so far i've only encountered Turks who are in favour of it, so my opinion on Turkish people has moved from being largely positive to "on the fence"

• I only know Erdogan and he's the president.

• in my country, most younger turkish people are low educated douchebags, who behave like shit and allways try to get into fights... i have turkish friends though and from what i hear about native turkish people is that they are very hospitable and friendly.

• I have not seen young turks fighting but once police told us not to go to the area of turks alone! I didn't even know why!!

• Yes. You know and have experienced more of this.
      While, I mostly have female friends who are half Turkish half German (like most of them) and they are quite nice.

• yeah that has been my experience with turkish girls too.

• I've met multiple Turkish people throughout my life, and all of them were really nice. Still, I haven't met all Turks, so they could all be dicks. On an unrelated note, their late-night, greasy food is the most delicious on planet Earth.

• They too make bad choices in politics.

• Did they invent Turkish Delight?

• Never known anyone from there and I work in a hotel and me people from all over

• Don't like them firstly they are the reason we don't go to France next year and secondly they are the reason my favourite team is out of the tournament :-(

But seriously they are nice people

• I don't know, they're just people.

And nope, don't have a friend from Turkey :o

• well i like them because im turkish too😌

• yes i have

• I was there as a tourist and I will never go there they're racist for certain nationality they don't care how much you're good person they judge you by your nationality one day I went to the grocery and I wanted to buy some food he refused to sell anything to me bc he didn't like my nationality! ! In general they're not good people but can't say all Turkish bc it's unfair but huge amount of them

What Girls Said 7

• The only thing I really know is that they seem to really like to talk about what people think of them and their country online. Ha!

• I noticed that too xD they must be super self conscious. FYI the creator of G@G is from Turkey haha so that might be him making accounts ;)

• there could be a separate mobile app thats only for chat, again like FB, and a normal app that works like the mobile website.

• @Squidward, oh yeah, that makes perfect sense... ha!

• I have 2 Turkish friends , Dilara and Merve!!! They're super nice :) I met Merve in the Mosque of Paris and Dilara used to be in my School!
    I also know another Turk, Ahmet he seems nice even though we haven't spoke much!
    I love Turkish series like "Zoraki Koca" and "Oyle ber Gecer Zamanki" !!!
    Mostly I like the Turkish culture and Music, but some Turks on the internet can be quite arrogant and racist! Overall I like Turkish people.

• I'm russian so I should really keep my mouth shut for this question

• Sorry😕

• But they didn't react the messages if they answer maybe this situation was different. unfortunately you dont bombing only isis you also bomb Turkoman

• Ben de onu diyorum. Keşke böyle olmasaydı keşke vurmak zorunda kalmasaydık ama kurallar gereği yapmak zorundaydık o yüzden özür dilemiyoruz.. @asker

• I think these questions are tiresome.

• I have a Turkish boyfriend ❤ I respect Turkish people, they are really nice people, so yeah 😁

• I have one. She's very boisterous lol.

• I don't mind Turkish people, and I don't think I've ever met one before.