Why are guys into crazy sexual things like spit roasting and gangbanging ect?

Most Helpful Guy

• TBH I think as many girls as guys are into such things, they just arnt as vocal about it... possibly because a lot of women do it once in their youth and then never talk about it again... but the same small group of guys have done it many times and most never have, so it remains a fantasy which is never acted upon (I deffinatly know of cases like that in my home town). I think there are also probably more guys talking about it than would ever want to actually do it, while there are more women who want to do it than would ever talk about it.
    I've always figured that while such things dont especially appeal to me I might try them if given the opportunity (single no complications etc etc).

Most Helpful Girl

• Some gals are just that hot so guys get turned on with mirrors/visuals of her getting/giving IT in all sorts of ways, positions, to many.

Another wanton scenario is akin to
    Jasmin St. Claire gangbang in the park

These same guys are capable of a loving monogamous relationship but porn/Playboy will always excite them even as a fantasy

What Guys Said 10

• don't know. not my thing.
    why are YOU into them? you seem to ask related questions a lot, and then talk back and forth in the reply with people who've had experience. lol

• I am totally not. I don't see how i could enjoy that

• Because some girls love spit roasting and gang bang... :P

• Porn literally

• Because they saw it in a porn

• Both guys and girls are in to this stuff equally. FYI many guys and girls are not. Gangbangs are gross in my opinion but I have female an dmale friends who think its hot.

• What is spit roasting? And I think that if you don't like what you get you should consider a change in your choices cause there's the right thing for everybody

• I have no idea for other guys, but I love seeing a girl be pleasures, the more guys pleasuring her the better. I love watching my lady be fucked by other guys and sucking their dick and I want to see her gangbanged.

• Well, why not?

• I ain't, I think that's fucking disgusting. I don't want another dude there when I'm fucking.

What Girls Said 0