Are you self conscius to get naked in loker rooms?

Do you compare your body with others in gym or swimming pool loker rooms? Are you self conscious to get naked in front of others?

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't usually go to the gym but I did last Thursday with a friend and the locker room was ridiculous. Boobs and ass everywhere and I'm like OMG look away. My friend got undressed too. I just stared into the locker reading the tag on my jacket 😂

I don't have the courage to do that. My chest looks like bubble wrap 😆

What Girls Said 2

• I don't normally do, I change in the bathroom. I don't like getting naked in front of others.

• Not self conscious.
    I just don't like being naked in front of people.

What Guys Said 3

• I'm fine with getting to the point where I only have my boxers left but I can't go completely naked. Too insecure. If I have to get fully naked then I search for bathrooms with stalls or something like that so nobody sees me.

• Well I compared mine to the other guys at the gym and I was all like "yup... I need to continue on." There wasn't much to compare really -_-

• I have a very small flaccid penis, so I will never get undressed on a locker room.