How is your life going so far?

Most Helpful Girl

• I mean, I have a roof over my head, a car to get me to and fro, parents who love me and help me financially if and when I need it, a job for the past 5 years, and on the grander scale of things - minimal debt.

... but... I mean. All that aside... it could be going better.

Most Helpful Guy

• It hasn't been that good so far, but it's gonna get AWESOME in a matter of months!

• What's going to happen?

• I was born and have lived most of my life in a conservative, corrupt country filled with judgmental people, and very poor quality of education, low wages and hardly any value for skills or talent. I have wasted over one third of my life, and the prime of my youth here. I have always felt like a caged animal.

I'll be immigrating to a developed country in a few months, never to return here (except maybe for visits). I'll have to start my life and career over from scratch, and it will be a challenge for sure. But I'm up for it! :)

• Thanks for MHO! :)

What Girls Said 4

• It's going well, I am glad :)

• Eh. I'm still alive so it's not 2 bad I guess 😂

• my life is pretty awesome at the moment, can't complain :)

• Pretty good. I talk a lot to myself 😄

What Guys Said 2

• Not bad for half time lol

• Right now it feels like I keep driving into a wall