On a scale of 1 - 10, how pathetic is GAG?

Gag gives people a sense of togetherness, which I assume they can't get anywhere else. But it doesn't take long to realize the level of ignorance that can... unsue here.

Is it worth it?

Is GAG worth it to you?

Most Helpful Girl

• Eh I'm not connected to anyone here. I'm just here to offer help or sometimes, on occasion, read a funny post.

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 3

• gag is worth the losers u see from time to time, definitely.
    if i had to put it on a scale, id give GaG a 4.

• The amazon gift card is definitely worth it.

• Soo pathetic but it kills time😂😭

What Guys Said 9

• Is Yahoo! Answers worth it? And it's a breeding grounds for ego boosting maniacs, straight up bat shit crazy people, racism, sexism, trolling and fuck the list goes on.

So is GAG better over Y! A? Quality wise yes. I still love the retardation asked on Y! A, gives me the humerus boost like a good coffee with a shot of espresso.

• It is very pathetic lol

• let me guess... you just recently got banned, and you're back with a new account to express your bitterness towards the place

• It's the American users that drag this website down into the gutter with their political and social backwardness. If Americans weren't on GAG it would be a far friendlier and dare I say it intelligent website.

• Yes 💁🏻 it gives me gift cards

• 1-10 GAG is nice

• The level of ignorance can indeed "unsue."
    As it did in this question.
    *if you're not a native English speaker take no note, but you're still asking a pointless question*

• OP is a phaggot.

• i agree. everyone here is pathetic.