Why young people from 21 (or 18 where minimum legal age is 18) to 30 are such drinkophobics these days?

I only see here those who usually drink r 30 or above hahahaha...

Most Helpful Girl

• because unlike past generations where drinking was considered the drugs of today, we aren't actually forcing ourselves to drink stuff we don't like, unless we WANT to become addicted to it.
    there r obviously still quite a few people who love a drink often, but i feel like it's more to do with leisure and less to do with 'style'.

thats just my opinion though.

• isn't there ANY drink u like?

for xample i like Sangria and Red Wine only when it comes to taste... i like their taste so i drink those if i wanna go intoxicated...

• HUH? REALLY?

it's pretty popular... well in Southern Europe at least... dunno about other countries...

• ah ok, well I'm from Australia and not a huge drinker so makes sense =]

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 5

• I just don't drink much, where I live for school doesn't allow alcohol and I don't care for much to begin with.

• Really? What people have you been hanging around.

I've seen the complete opposite.

• surprisingly enough most youngsters i might r anti-drinkers/anti-smokers...

• err... sorry i can't say...

• Yeah because If you do I can stock your anonymous identity and fly to your state , lol.
      ok
      Well where u live plays a major role in these things

• I enjoy a drink every now and then. I was a heavy drinker in college tho which is why I don't drink as much anymore.

• I don't like the taste of alcohol that much. I only enjoy a drink now and then.

• Hmmm I see a lot of my friends are quite the opposite... they drink a lot. I'm 30, so they're typically 26-34 though. I don't drink though. Hardly ever. Hangover and depression suck the next day.

What Guys Said 8

• Where I'm from people just want to have fun. What's the point in living to an old age bored stiff and boring everybody else stiff coz you've never done anything. People would rather die young and happy than old and miserable. I drink. Finished a bottle of whisky last night watching the boxing.

• "People would rather die young and happy than old and miserable."

^yeah i agree... but do u nortice people under 30 don't?

• wish i could give u 10 upvotes... u said it all...

• Thanks young fella

• Who said they don't? One of my friends, he won't go anywhere to hang unless there's alcohol. He'll keep a flask and add it to anything. We tried to have him get help but he's refused and just carried another flask when we took that one. People under 30 still drink too lol

• That was always the norm. Humans never actually took to any form of drug en mass beyond say the opioid class within the last few centuries. Alcohol is probably one of the most abused but genuinely least attractive to abuse drugs.

• I see the opposite. Where i live most youth is wasting theirselfs on alcohol and drugs. Its sad really but idc about them

• Beer taste gross

• wot about other drinks bro?

• What's bad about not drinking? Some people just simply don't enjoy it

• After I got my drivers license I pretty much stopped drinking
    I can live without it ^^

• being a driver doesn't mean u can't drink...

• And I don't like the taste of the jupiler beers, so I usually go for stronger :/

• gee u could grab a cab if in case...

• because there's nothing for some people in life or they drink to forget about the troubles