Does anyone else have difficulty putting on jeans?

It's like your own personal exercise, which is why I prefer yoga type pants or dresses. My jeans are not even tight but I have difficulty.

Most Helpful Guy

• No, my jeans fit. lmao

Most Helpful Girl

• I do because of my shape. My waist is a little smaller, my hips/butt/thighs are bigger, so a specific size won't fit me. One size is too small, can't get them past my thighs and the other are too big, especially on my waist.

I just stick with yoga pants too, yoga pants, leggings, dresses and skirts. Plus jeans are really uncomfortable too lol

What Guys Said 8

• Nope, really the only time I'd ever have any difficutly is right after I get out of the shower and after I dry off you know how your still damp, well the jeans get stuck to my legs and can be annoying to get on sometimes.

• No NO NO! The right leg goes in first! Like always!

• I refuse to wear uncomfortable jeans lol. I don't know how u girls do that lol

• Not really, I like jeans, but looser clothing for the win!

• I do not..

• I don't, mostly my jeans fall off :/ lol

• I hate jeans I only wear suites I hate street clothes

• Yeah, jeans are sometimes very uncomfortable.

• i did once try some on again after years off not wearing them thinking I just wear them to bum around the house in and had to push the putting in the fitting room to call the assistant as I got stuck in them.
      she wasn't much help as she as crying with laughter try to pull them off.
      then said do you want a different size?

• Lol that was cute. But it's very attractive when girls wear leggings

What Girls Said 8

• omg. this is my life. once it gets to the thighs and booty... the pilates session begins -.-

• Lmao minus the jumping part plus 2x more wiggling. And before the smart-ass comments come, my jeans fit. And I do all of that and still have to wear a belt

• That image is so true. There is so much wiggling that happens getting into my pants.

• I'm starting to gain weight on the lower part of my body so I have to do that now to put on my pants. 😁

• Ya it takes me a decent amount of time to get my jeans on. Usually I have to lay down to get them on 😂

• Yes I do... I have to lay down.

• All the time. I hate jeans. I'll stick to leggings.

• I don't. I'm actually surprised that all the other girls who commented said they suffer to put their jeans on, I'm starting to think that most females can't accept their sizes...