What can I use to get rid of the lingering scent of past cooked food from my sauté pan?

14

Most Helpful Guy

• You can fill the pan with vinegar to an amount in which it covers the bottom of the pan entirely. And what you want to do is leave it overnight to soak. Another thing that works well is also baking soda. What you want to do is mix it with a little water and get it to form a paste. Then spread it to cover the bottom of the pan and also leave it overnight. Either one of these should work. I just gave you the ability to have 2 options and pick the best 1 according to the items that you may have in your possession to get the job done :)

Most Helpful Girl

• Open your windows or door. And also get some odor resistance spray and spray the kitchen like there is no tomorrow.

Sponsored

0/2500

Send It!

What Guys Said 3

• 1). You're not 68.. More like 47 (well done for whatever you do to stay looking that young)

2). Wash yo dirty ass pan! Lemon Pledge

• As long as it's not Teflon coated you can scrub it with baking soda to get ride of the odor.

• Fluoroantimonic acid, that stuff gets rid of everything.

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!