How do I get eevee in Pokémon Fire Red? Gba Version?

Man I search every grass I could find and still can't find eevee. Grrrrrrrrrr

Most Helpful Girl

• You find evee in the tall building in Celadon you go in the back of the building it's on the top floor

Most Helpful Guy

• Cakm down home slice, i got the 411... First off, you're looking in the wrong place because, you won't find him in the grass. But if I can recall correctly, you have to head over to Caledon city. Now when you go there, you're looking for the building that goes by the name of "Caledon Mansion" what you need to do is to journey to the top floor of the mansion where you will see one of those karate fighters. But in front of him, there will be a table with a Pokeball on it. Go close to the pokeball, interact with it and you would have obtained the eevee that you're looking for

What Girls Said 1

• you are given one in the Celadon Mansion

What Guys Said 2

• You always get the eevee from the creator of the Pokemon Storage system. In that game, it's Bill. Find his house.

• Back of a building at the top of the town with the mall in it