How do I become a better person?

I want to change my thinking habits and become a better and more successful person. I want to feel inspired and inspire others. I want to be happy again... but recently, i've been feeling quite down on myself and like im such a loser. Im insecure and i hate myself sometimes. How do i change everything and like the kind of person i am?

Most Helpful Guy

• Start by taking care of yourself. Start with getting on a sleep schedule. Eat healthy. Shower when you're feeling down. Drink lots of water. Stay positive. Smile, even if you aren't happy (you'll trick your brain). Lastly, remember you are not alone.

What Guys Said 5

• Meditation can help you become more selfless. Christianity worked for me. Then with the focus of your life taken off yourself begin by looking for little ways of improving life for others and build on it. Your sense of self worth will soar. I wish all success for you in this.

• 1. Meditate, focussing on breathing and posture
    2. Analyse life goals and moral values
    3. Meditate, focussing on contemplation
    4. Reanalyse life goals and moral values
    5. Meditate, focussing on self awareness
    6. Devise an action plan to realise life goals and moral values
    7. Meditate, focussing on harmony and synchronicity with the broader universe
    8. Work towards realising your life goals and moral values
    9. Realise your life goals and moral values
    10. Die

• Do something meaningful.

• By making the best out of everyday
    and not getting worked up for small things

• A bump in the road, my friend. It sucks but you will find what you want.

What Girls Said 0