Do you think it would be better if Christmas was only once every 4 years like the Olympics instead of EVERY year?

Christams every year with the same songs playing and food and everything as the time before that and before that and before that is just brutal.

I just think I'd be way more into it if it was only once every 4 years. Even every 2 years would be better.

What do you think?

• I agree. Every 4 years would be much less stressful
  • Every 2 years would be better
  • I like it every year. One of my favourite times of the year
  • I think it should be more often like twice a year
  • Other

Most Helpful Guy

• I think it should be more acceptable to bow out of it. I mean seriously, unless you're into it and/or celebrate as a religious thing, why should it be so crazy to say you don't like the music and think Santa is a pedophile?

What Girls Said 1

• i like it every year as u get holidays every year

What Guys Said 3

• Considering the suicide rate soars during the Christmas season, no, else too many people not die and the death rate go down. Overpopulation, right?

• No, for me it should be every year! The only thing is dislike about Xmass are the same movies on tv that they show every year. Its like people don't make new Xmass movies anymore :/

• The big corporations would put a hit on anyone who seriously tried to push this idea.