What is this on my lips?

I was in bed all day today and I notice a strange feeling on my lips like a bump and I look in the mirror and is this ! Please ignore my chap lips is cold winter here but what is this bumps on my lips?
what is this on my lips????

0|0
5|4

Most Helpful Guy

• Look like cold sores unless you were exposed to herpes some how

0|0
    0|0
    • Was the difference between those two

• Show All
    • It sure looks like herpes though , probably should get it checked out to be safe

• Yes thanks :(

Most Helpful Girl

• Maybe you're allergic to something? Like a rash or so.. Is it itchy?

0|0
    0|0
    • I recently started to use a lipstick that was like melting and my mom had used it and this happen 2days ago and I had dry lips lately , I just feel a weird feeling.

• Show All
    • Okay thanks :(

• I hope it gets better soon!

What Guys Said 3

• Could be herps hopefully not just wait and let it develop

0|0
    0|0
    • It could be internal bleeding in the lips from biting them but normally that turnes blue or purplish like a bruise

• U think by tomorrow I should know what it is?

• I don't know if it is herpes it will develop further into what looks like typical herpes

• Meet a dermatologist immediately. Thisnis not going away by itself. And it may only be a beginning.

0|0
    0|0
  • Definitely looks like herpes.

0|0
    0|0
    • Two days ago my mom gave me a use lipstick that she was using and I been having dry lips can that or any be the reason?

What Girls Said 4

• Looks like a cold sore.

0|0
    0|0
  • Could be herpes.

0|1
    0|0
  • Is it itchy? It could be an allergic reaction or happened due to your lips' dry condition.

0|0
    0|0
    • I recently started to use a lipstick that was like melting and my mom had used it and this happen 2days ago and I had dry lips lately , I just feel a weird feeling

• Hmm, I searched up lip herpes and found some images similar to that of yours. I don't mean to worry you too much about it bwcause it may be a simple rash but do you feel feverish? I suggest you see the doctor immediately. If it is herpes, it could get worse.

• I did too and some look worse and some look similar to mines but mines don't itch or don't feel sick.

• its a herp.

0|0
    0|0