What is your current goal in life right now?

0|0
19|16

Most Helpful Girl

• To find a job here in Australia - then find a place to live during university when I get back to Europe & obviously doing well in my studies.

0|2
    0|0
    • Ohh, a trip

• Show All
    • But I want to fly first class XD I can't wait to be a ticketing agent, we get flight benefits

• Ehh no really first class isn't worth it,. I mean, not that I could tell but for me I only fly business or premium economy for long distance flights and it's really enough and not as half as a expensive as first class.

Most Helpful Guy

• Working with family to start a business out of state to accumulate currency.

0|2
    0|0
    • I wouldn't even know where to start ;-;

• Show All
    • I wish you the best. Respect to anyone who is trying to further their life.

• Same good wish, and hopefully a day to celebrate soon XD

What Girls Said 18

What Guys Said 15

• O finish college get a job as a professional trainer, establish my private practice and maybe one day open my own gym, look for my future gal, and wife, have a family, finish my classical art apprenticeship, continue my training in swordsmanship and martial arts, publish poetry book, create a zen garden, and obtain my dream body, which I'm slowly but surely getting, among other things.

1|1
    0|0
  • Graduate from college and find a job to stay in the country.

1|1
    0|0
  • kick ass in the office
    kick ass in the gym
    basically, kick ass everywhere I go

0|1
    0|0
  • Finish writing my AI for analyzing and taking advantage of the financial markets, so that I can pump the money towards the research and development of a real life Gundam.

0|1
    0|0
  • Trying to cope with life's stupid shittiness that it keeps throwing my way.

0|1
    0|0
  • To start living with my girl friend. To do that, I need to find another job closer to her, get out of my lease, buy a condo, then move.

0|1
    0|0
  • At this very moment...

just trying to poop out the biggest turd ever defecated!

0|1
    0|0
  • Getting out of this house and live on my own

0|1
    0|0
  • Graduate from my university with a good enough GPA, pre-reqs, and ability to go on to med school.
    Short term, wait til I turn eighteen and get hired as a medical scribe.

0|1
    0|0
  • Saving up to visit my three kids next year. They are all over the UK, and I am in Australia

0|1
    0|0
  • to get out of community college fast and transfer to a real university

0|1
    0|0
  • new job, money... arghhh many fields are overflooded everywhere i tseems

0|1
    0|0
  • Just to be happy. Thats what matters the most to me.

0|0
    0|0
  • For it to end.

0|0
    0|0
    • ? What to end O. o

• Show All
    • You worried me for a second

• LOL wtf? Why would you be worried about a random anonymous on the internet?

• Graduate from my community college this spring and transfer to my first choice University.

0|1
    0|0
    • Did you finish applying yet?

• Show All
    • That is a definite, especially since I will be living there.

• The earlier the better