Birth control help?

I take a birth control called Sprintec. I just realized my pills are missing and I'm assuming they may be at a store I was at earlier, though when I called they said they hadn't found any but took my name and number. If I don't hear back by tomorrow afternoon I'm getting a new pack. Does anyone know if I should take the first one of the pack or should I continue where I left off? I was only a week into my previous pack before it got lost.

Most Helpful Guy

• Call the doctor who prescribed you the medicine. They should be able to answer this over the phone.

Most Helpful Girl

• It's up to you. You can start at day one or where you were. Depends on whether you want a period at the same time as usual or not.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• Start where you left off, but try to avoid sex or use a condom if you don't get the new pack in time to take it at the usual time.