Whats it like to do weed for the first time?

Gonna do it at a party.

Most Helpful Guy

• You're most likely going to have panic attacks anxiety and nausea if you aren't prepared.

• How do you become prepared?

• And if I dont focus? Ohh I am a very tense worry person. And I will be very nervous about it.

• It's not that much focusing. If you don't focus nothing bad will happen unless someone wants to do something stupid and you agree to participate since you're high but I doubt that'll happen. Weed is meant to relax a person so all you have to do is keep an open mind, don't think too much, and think positive. If you start freaking out someone will have to put you in a (I think cold) shower to calm you so plan for someone to watch for your reaction.

What Guys Said 4

• For me, I got the giggles. Wouldn't stop laughing all night.

That and my friend was nice enough to put ice in the shaft of the bong so the smoke would be smoother. Pretty nice first smoke session.

It was also the first time I had tried iced chai.

• I swear to God I hope my first time is like that.

• It's best to keep it a surprise and just experience it yourself yeah? The only thing I've ever had is pot brownies, then again people say that smoking is totally different than eating them

• most of the time, it's not that effective

• Don't do that shit, it's illegal

What Girls Said 3

• I actually recommend not doing it because I know people close to me who do it and sometimes the worst things can happen to your body. But, it is your choice. If you want to, go ahead.

• In reality, its nothing but to a beginner its something

• Just don't make it a bad habit.

• I only plan to do it once.

• Just as long as you stay safe and don't go overboard!

• Ill try not to