Do you celebrate Xmas?

I'm a Christian and I do not celebrate Christmas at all, but I do receive presents and give presents many days before the 25th.
So what about u?

Most Helpful Guy

• i def dont want to be caught in satans claws

• Oh!!! Omg omg omg
      U helped me solve that missing piece that I was looking for. I knew santa=satan... but for years, I've been trying to figure out what the "clause" actually meant.
      Thank u sooooo so much!!! Omg I could hug and kiss u smack on ur face!!! You have no idea what this means to ne. Thank u!

• lmfao!!!
      actually it also took me a while to figure that one out!
      but im happy i could help! :D

• You really did! 😁😁😁😁

What Guys Said 14

• No I don't, because I'm not a Christian. In fact, I'm agnostic so I don't celebrate anything which has even the remotest religious angle to it.

• What about halloween?

• That's interesting. I guess I should research on that.

• Damn, and I was hoping to celebrate the Fourth of July in India next year...

• Yes. Get together with the family, exchange gifts, eat. Christmas morning is still big. This year there will be no kids young enough to believe in Santa anymore - a couple years ago my Dad dressed up and tried to fool the youngest nephews but they called him out on it - "then why are you wearing Grandpa's watch?".

• Aw snap. He got owned Lol. That's sounds like something I have said to my mom when she tried to play ghost on us when i was a little kid. Lol

• I told him they were too sharp for that but he wanted the photo op and tried to wring one more year out of it.

• Lawd... Lol

• s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...839efb1277.gif
    Sadly no, I don't even celebrate my own birthday!

• Me and my family used to be like that too because of our old cult church's religion. But now we do celebrate our bdays.
      How come you don't celebrate your bday, if that's ok for me to ask? :)

• Hmm... I agree with u. And I freaking love your "p. s." comment. Don't look now, but you're my newest fave GaGer. Thank u so much for your patience with answering my question. :)

• No problem boss! Anytime!

• I do celebrate Christmas. On the 25th I wake up whenever I want and enjoy my free day. If you don't like it go to work on the 25th of December.

• Lol. Well I only go to college right now. But I do see what u mean :p

• Yes I do, usually

• Yes I do. Not because of jesus or anthing like that though, no offense, because I'm an atheist.

• Yes i do, because its tradition but we're not doing somethig special or anything.

• But you're definitely doing presents, right?

• We used too but we decidded to skip the presents this year as i don't need anything really. If i need something i mostly get it anyways

• Yeah I hear ya.

• No not me sorry

• Not celebrate Christmas? How could you not? I love it. World's full of sad, pathetic people trying to be pioneers by not bothering with it. Weirdos

• I celebrate it

• Being the only Eastern Orthodox Christian in a family of Western Christians, I celebrate two Christmases due to the calendar difference. The first one with my family which is personally a bit more secular for me, and the second Orthodox one in January which is primarily religious for me.

• Noooo. Not yet.

• I do not like Christmas. I'm a new year type of guy.

• how can you say you are christian and saying you don;t celebrate it?

• Long story. Plus that's how I was raised.

• There's more, but u have to have a bible available.

• That Jesus is born is a fact for us Christians and just that he has saved us. So as christians we should celebrate his birth. That he isn't born on 25th of December or not even in winter doesn't really matter at all.

And the Santa Clause agument isn't an argument at all not to celebrate Christmas. I do celebrate Christmas but sanqat clause has no role in that.

What Girls Said 15

• I celebrate Christmas, but I'm not really a Christian. It's just something my family has always done.

• Yeah. I grew up not celebrating it, but this year may be different for my family members. I guess I'll see. :)

• Well regardless of what happens I hope it's a wonderful day for you! :)

• I do celebrate Christmas. My family usually wakes up early December 25th morning and we have breakfast and hot coco and open gifts then got to visit family.

• I'm not Christian. I just enjoy the big family gathering and the presents :P

• Yes, because Im buddhist, Christmas is just one of the day to hanging out. However it is my most favourite event since all my beautiful childhood seem to relate to Christmas.
    Honestly, beliving in Santa was the most magical thing has ever happened in my childhood.

• *beautiful childhood memories

• Lol u pretend to be Santa? That's cute

• My parents pretend to be Santa :)) they gave me present

• We never really celebrated growing up because my dad is Jehovahs Witness. I used to celebrate with one of the families I nanny for. Did that for a few years. Now that I celebrated with my sister since she has my niece and nephew.

• I say yes.
    ::::::::::::::::::::::::

• I do not celebrate Christmas, I'm not Christian and it's not something I grew up doing😊

• Yes, I do. I enjoy spending time with loved ones then.

• Yes I celebrate it because I'm a Christian :)

• No I do not.
    I am not a Christian.

• What's it like for you during this time? If you don't mind me asking. :)

• I come from a Jewish family, so Christmas was never s thing for me haha. It's just another month. Haha. But I do enjoy Christmas music, movies and how people decorate their houses. I like the festive feeing haha.
      Just when it's actually Christmas, there's literally nothing to do! Haha

• Yeah. I love singing the Christmas songs and watching the movies... I have like three fave Christmas songs Lol

• yeah I usually do

• We do, and it's a whole lot fun

• i celebrate Christmas

• Never have

• Celebrate the day less every year.