Do you love or hate snow?

I personally LOVE THE SNOW!!! And I wish it were cold enough so it could snow here. Lol But many of my fellow state dwellers would knock me up side my head for even thinking such a thing. But I can't help it. I live in the south of America and have only seen snow three times in my 22 years.

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• I actually hate the snow

• Aww :(
      It's ok, I'll love it for u. :p
      U must see it a lot.

• actually no lol. might be global warming but there hasn't been much snow here and I live in the north. Its just that when there's snow, its super cold out too.

What Guys Said 14

• I live in London. It just rains lmao.
    Sometimes we get snow in Jan/Feb

Never had a white Christmas tho :c

Love the snow tho!

• I love snow, because I can drive up to it in the high mountains and ski or snowboard on it.

Day after day living in it? Maybe not.

• Yeah I see what u mean. I don't know though, I loved it when it stayed for days. :3
      ... I could use an icee right now

• Love snow... its romantic, its pretty... its super cozy beside a fireplace. Skiing is truly my favorite sport. I need snow

Next stop is the swiss Alps 😃

• Me and snow have a love hate relationship. I love it when it gives me a day of school and I hate it when it doesn't

• Yeah i live in it for 6 months every year wanna trade?

• Never seen snow.
    But fuck yeah I wish it would!

• Never? Well, come make a trip to the northern parts of America or Canada :)

• Love snow.

• I love snow too :D i hate hot weather...

• Love snow but if Im driving it better be gone!

• I love snow too!!! Its so beautiful, so nice to walk on, to throw snowballs and make snowman's. WINTER > SUMMER

• Love the snow :)

• it sucks donkey dick.

• Like snow what's with the false dichotomy

• I don't like that we get so much of it. We live by the lake, so, we get what's called lake effect snow. LOTS of snow

What Girls Said 8

• I absolutely LOVE snow! I get a little over excited when I see it in the weather forecast.

• I have a love hate relationship. I LOVE to ski so the snow up here in the northeast is welcome but I hate the inconveniences it causes. Last year I couldn't leave my house for 3 days due to snow.

• I'm not the biggest fan 😅 Not gonna disagree that snow can be cool sometimes ❄⛄ It's too cold 😨 I'm more of a sunshine person 🌞 Summer is my favorite season.

• Nothing wrong with that!
      Also, if that's u in your profile pic, you're very pretty and so is ur name. I'm sure the G@G guys will/have been making this site more interesting for u. Lol smh.

• Wow, thank you very much 💖 You're very kind. Yeah, I'm getting a lot of messages 😅

• I love snow because I can snowboard or ski but then again I just don't like the cold.

• That's the only thing I don't like about snow, the cold, chilly air.
      ... great, now I feel like an icey

• I love snow! Haven't seen it for 10 years ❄️❄️❄️

• I have never seen it my entire life (18 years). Have always wish to have a snowy Christmas. However my country is tropical climate 😢

• I love the snow.

• I love snow there's currently about an inch of it outside here

• Ahhh no fair! Down here it's so daggone warm, I have my fan on as I type. I really want some snow

• I'm nearly freezing here. It's been colder though