Whats one weird super power you would want to acquire?

0|0
7|11

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 11

• One weird superpower - Since you said weird better make it count - Super tickle, if I touch the bad guy or zap them, they would be laughing so much, I could easily stop them or capture them.

1|0
    0|0
  • Telekinesis!! I'd use it for shit like not having to actually reach for the remote coz I'm a lazy ass! lolz

0|0
    0|0
  • invisibility!!

0|0
    0|0
  • Persuasion. I want the voice of persuasion so I can tell someone to do something even if they don't want to.

0|0
    0|0
  • Mind control, but only if I can control multiple minds at once and still be able to function myself.

0|0
    0|0
  • The ability to become super tiny but not bigger

0|0
    0|0
  • To calm people.

Stop the anger!

0|0
    0|0
  • either ability to switch bodies with someone. or metamorph like mystique in X-men

0|0
    0|0
  • Being able to replicate everything I touch = Infinite food, infinite money...

0|0
    0|0
  • being able to teleport food into my stomach. I'm a slow eater so that would be a time saver for me

0|0
    0|0
  • To make pumpkin pies appear spontaneously.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 6

• the ability to see people's thoughts (not the same thing as mind-reading)~ for example, if i wanted to know what i'd look like in a specific outfit, or if my s. o. was thinking about what he wants for his birthday, i could just see it exactly as it appears irl.

0|0
    0|0
  • The power to forget!

0|0
    0|0
  • The ability to eat anything. Like if you were just sitting on the couch and you didn't wanna go to the fridge or something, you could just eat a pillow or a remote.

0|0
    0|0
  • Ability to read minds at will. It'll be interesting to know what people are actually thinking.

0|0
    0|0
  • To be able to control things. This can be helpful with housework Lol.

0|0
    0|0
  • To have unlimited pizza

0|0
    0|0