Whats one weird super power you would want to acquire?

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 11

• One weird superpower - Since you said weird better make it count - Super tickle, if I touch the bad guy or zap them, they would be laughing so much, I could easily stop them or capture them.

• Telekinesis!! I'd use it for shit like not having to actually reach for the remote coz I'm a lazy ass! lolz

• invisibility!!

,,,,

• Persuasion. I want the voice of persuasion so I can tell someone to do something even if they don't want to.

• Mind control, but only if I can control multiple minds at once and still be able to function myself.

• The ability to become super tiny but not bigger

• To calm people.

Stop the anger!

• either ability to switch bodies with someone. or metamorph like mystique in X-men

• Being able to replicate everything I touch = Infinite food, infinite money...

• being able to teleport food into my stomach. I'm a slow eater so that would be a time saver for me

• To make pumpkin pies appear spontaneously.

What Girls Said 6

• the ability to see people's thoughts (not the same thing as mind-reading)~ for example, if i wanted to know what i'd look like in a specific outfit, or if my s. o. was thinking about what he wants for his birthday, i could just see it exactly as it appears irl.

• The power to forget!

• The ability to eat anything. Like if you were just sitting on the couch and you didn't wanna go to the fridge or something, you could just eat a pillow or a remote.

• Ability to read minds at will. It'll be interesting to know what people are actually thinking.

• To be able to control things. This can be helpful with housework Lol.

• To have unlimited pizza