When was the first period of time Homosexuality was a norm?

If you say it existed hundreds of years ago, is it moving forward to support the gay movement or back in time?

Most Helpful Guy

• In Greece it was a real big deal between the older men and the young boys.
    They were a fan of the gay stuff, the Greeks.
    However, modern Western civilization is actually the first society to recognize gay marriage.
    Even in cultures where homosexuality was fine, even encouraged, it was never considered marriage.
    I find that interesting, that we're the first.

• And rape little boys? Gee, I wonder where people get the idea that gays are sexual predators. Maybe because that's the first thing anybody ever hears about gays?

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 6

• Don't think they used that term but I know it was common for guys to help each other out in ancient Rome.

• It was never a norm. If it was a norm, there would be no humans today because we wouldn't have reproduced in sufficient numbers.
    If you want to know when homosexuality was first accepted in society... probably ancient Greece.

• It wasn't ever known as anything weird. Guys use to hump each other all the time in ancient times

• i think in greece?

it existed thousands of years ago as well in the middle east.

• The dawn of time

• Ancient Greece I think.