Do you think staring is rude?

Do you think staring is rude?
Do you?

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 14

• It's rude to stare at people with certain phenotypes. Like, it's incredibly rude to stare at a little person or someone with burns. That would be rude.
    And it can be creepy to stare at someone who is cute because you can't always control your face, haha.
    I think a quick glance is ok or discreet look, as long as the other person doesn't feel uncomfortable and as long as the other person isn't being ogled.

• Yes, unless it's a dog who's doing the staring. Dogs can stare at me all they want.

• no... maybe he just happen to be looking.

• It's very rude and can even be seen as a sign of aggression in some instances. It's one thing to be admired but when someone is making the person they are regarding feel threatened by it, then wonder why they are being called creeps, it seems obvious.

• no not really

• It can be, especially from someone you don't know.

• Definitely. And I don't mean a small glance or short period of time staring but staring for a long time looking up and down.

• YES! I hate being stared at.

• no.
    //////

• Weird but not rude. Not enough to be considered as rude

• Yes. looking is OK. Staring is rude.

• Yeah. It's uncomfortable :/

• Definitely no if's or buts it's very rude.

• No, it's not rude.

What Guys Said 3

• That's what my mom brainwashed me with when I was a little boy. :-p
    The result is that I have near zero memory for faces. Annoying.
    Learn your kids to observe people: it will help them more than prohibiting it.

• Maybe not rude but people don't like it to get stared at unless they're attention seekers

• Nope because if u provoke staring then u deserve it