How are your neighbors?

They are so annoying & rude. They don't even speak. Their car alarm goes off at least 5 times a day & their kids are always outside screaming.

Most Helpful Guy

• I wish I had a girl next door type as a neighbor

instead I have some redneck and this asshole who never cuts his grass

• Lol oh wow. I would hate that.

Most Helpful Girl

• Well I have one neighbor who is similar to that I also have several nosey interfering neighbours so I am not particularly fond of where I live.

What Guys Said 2

• Mine are fine. They park like crap, but are nice

• Both really nice, we live is a quiet neighbourhood.

What Girls Said 4

• At school, rude. I live in a college town of a party school. They're usually drunk. Once, they shined a laser pointer in my room while I was sleeping through my shades and woke me up. Other times they're just super loud in general and I don't get much sleep.

At home, one neighbor is very rude the other next door neighbor is nice.

• Wow that's very rude. When I lived in a college town as well but my neighbors weren't loud at all. My neighborhood was full with college students but it was very quiet.

• lol i woke up thinking there was lightning in my room haha. It was so bright! Haha

• A couple with 2 kids, they are nice!
    But i have an old annoying lady under my apartment and dome noisy dudes!

• Mine aren't too bad. I do have an issue with car alarms going off at random times of the day, though.

• there's always goes off, even late at night. So annoying.

• Oh, yeah, there have been plenty of times where the alarm goes off between midnight and 3:00 AM.

• I think they're plotting my parents' death; I'm not even kidding about it.

• Omg. Why do you think that?

• Because my neighbour is my sister. My dad bought her the house next door so she could be close to us. However, she allowed her sister-in-law, who has two daughters, into her house earlier this year. At first only the mother and her youngest moved in; then, less than a month ago, her oldest daughter decided to move in too to have her fucking baby in the city my family lives in. But the mother and her youngest moved in to my sis' house because her oldest and her n** boyfriend were allegedly threatening their lives. The fucking n** also happens to be living at my sis' house and he and his girlfriend also happen to be crackheads who are fucking dealing and using crack at my sis' house. My sister's behaviour has drastically changed ever since both cunts appeared at her house. My parents and I were discussing what might the cause for her odd behaviour of lately be and we narrowed it down to two options:

• she's either being threatened to do whatever they want her to or she wants to kill us all and have both houses for herself so she can put those fuckers in here.
      Anyways, her whore of a sister-in-law and her daughters and the n** moved in to my sister’s house because it is downtown and worth over half a million, my parents’ house is also worth about the same amount. Those fuckers are apparently trying to break into our house, which unfortunately is a standard procedure where I live.