The world is not enough, is it?

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• You make me think about James Bond man. Give me an MHO if you like him

What Girls Said 7

• What more could you possibly want? I think the world is very much enough, if you take the time to enjoy it. Unfortunately we are very materialistic and have gotten it into our heads that we need a big house, a nice car, and we have to work work work for those things. So we work 5 days a week until we are 60 and we retire with that idea that we would enjoy the world. Except then our bodies and health decline and we die at 75. The key is to lose the need for the material things, and work enough to survive and actually live and enjoy life. That's my theory anyway = )

• Enough or not depends on the way you think. The way you think affects your world.

• nah I want live in pluto.

• As far as we know, this is all we got. Make it worth your while, I guess.

• Why so deep bruh

• No, it isn't. If I could dissappear into my books and stories then I think there would be enough. Alas, this annoying thing called life keeps getting in he way.

• Obviously yeah lol

• Why is it obvious?

• Because we always want so much more than we can have. Just look at how much humans want to go to Pluto, mercury, Jupiter etc etc

What Guys Said 7

• It's more than enough. It's too big to comprehend. It's so vast that we can't even begin to picture it's size or it's diversity. The internet and other media distort things and make it seem way smaller than it really is.

Unless you are talking about the population compared to what the earth can carry. In that case, either the earth is not big enough, or the population is too big. We can't change the earth, so we need to get the population under control - and do it real fast.

• Haha that's funny you are so logical. The problem with the world is actually to find it

• That's not my age. :)
      So yea, I mean the 70s. Hitch hikers were everywhere you looked along the highway.

There are still young people having adventures.
      www.walkhighlands.co.uk/.../viewtopic.php
      http://hitchwiki.org/en/Main_Page

• I like hiking and climbing mountains. Maybe I will do a bigger trip next time

• No, I wanna conquer the galaxy!!!

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/500x/62298953.jpg

• Edgy af brah

• For greedy people, nothing is enough.

• Yes the world isn't enough at all

• What do you mean?

• Yeah and you know they say diamonds are forever