Do you like green apple flavored things?

I like actual green apples. But green apple flavored candy and stuff makes me want to vomit. Today I was telling my friend how much i hate green apple while we were in a Sonic drive through. (Its new and the very first Sonic in our state so its really crowded, a long drive through line) I ordered a watermelon slushie. And guess what they gave me? Green. Fucking. Apple. I wanted to throw it out the fucking window, i was so pissed. Still am.

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• It doesn't end at green apples. Grape flavored candy and stuff doesn't taste at all like a grape. Orange flavored candy doesn't taste like an orange. So sugary candy stuff shouldn't expect it to taste like the real fruit.

What Girls Said 3

• FUCK YOU GREEN APPLE! MAKE WAY FOR RED APPLE! MOVE ALONG I AM HERE TAKING UP SPACE! 🍎🍎🍎🍎🍎🍎🍎🍎🍎🍎🍎🍎🍎🍎🍎🍎🍎🍎🍎🍎🍎🍎🍎🍎🍎🍎🍎🍎🍎🍎🍎🍎🍎🍎🍎🍎🍎🍎🍎🍎🍎🍎🍎🍎🍎🍎🍎🍎🍎🍎🍎🍎🍎🍎🍎🍎🍎🍎🍎🍎🍎🍎🍎🍎🍎🍎🍎🍎🍎🍎🍎🍎🍎🍎🍎🍎

• I'm the same way, I love green apples but I hate the candy flavor. It leaves a bad after taste in your mouth & taste weird.

• I love green apples yes. You know, the source of all these flavoured things you mentioned

What Guys Said 2