Gagers, are you use to getting hurt?

Most Helpful Guy

• Emotionally I am. By girls all the time. Most girls just don't care how they treat men. :'(

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 6

• Physically, yes. I played football all the way into my 30s, so bumps and bruises and sprains and broken bones are kind of old hat to me now.

Emotionally, no. I'm not really an emotional person, unless we're talking about sports, then I'm crazy competitive and I'm yelling and screaming, whether it's because of something bad or or good, or just keeping my teammates hyped up, I was something of a leader on the team in that regard. But off the field I'm pretty even-keeled. I have highs and lows like anyone else, but it would take a lot to hurt me emotionally, I think. My attitude is kind of just like "no matter what happens to me, the sun is still going to come up in the morning, life is still going on for everyone else, so buck the fuck up and stop being a bitch", haha.

• Emotionally? I wasn't until a few months ago. Prior to that I wasn't hurt for nearly four years and before that was around six years prior, but when I am hurt, it's real bad, I mean not even ice cream and cake can hold back the tears of salt and bitterness.

• I have only been hurt once and i dont think i have any hurt left in me
    so no nothing really hurts me anymoore

• emotionally no physically yes

• years, pretty used to it by now.
    I'm very clumsy and prone to being all emotional :P

• Emotionally yes, but after listening some sad music I feel okay again.

What Girls Said 11

• In some cases, I expect it. Other times I always tell myself things will get better from here. It's stressful to not predict the future. I hate getting hurt. It's the worst feeling possibly known to mankind. But what hurts you will only make you stronger

• yes... so much i am numb right now. I got seriously hurt last night! wbu? whats your story!

• Damn I can write a full story about how I almost lost my finger
    And broke majority of my bones before I was even 8
    And when I was hit by my Bro
    Or when I fell of an apple tree

• Eh, I'd say I'm more used to being let down.

• All the time on varying scales. I'm too sensitive and over-think things, and due to me having high expectations of myself, I don't deal well when I'm told I'm doing something wrong in a really negative way.

• Ya I'm used to it. I get used by my so called friends, then they stomp on me and don't talk to me anymore.
    Also I'm used to being made fun of & looked at like I am craziness

• Nah, I don't get hurt all that often.

• Emotionally it's pretty constant. I'm exhausted by it tbh.

• Emotionally yes
    Physically yes
    Mentally yes

• I've been hurt but I've learned to cope.

• sometimes I would get cyber bullied but I stick up for myself and don't let people get to me