Why do guys find it attractive for tall women to be hot and for short women to be cute?

Most Helpful Guy

• Short women can be hot also - check out Susannah Hoffs from the 1980s girl band The Bangles - but tall women are usually hot because 1) they are more rare, 2) have long legs, and 3) often have an attitude or men perceive this challenge as in "You are not worthy to fuck me, Little Man., so we want to prove her wrong.

• Personally, I like short girls too and some of that is because of fetish reasons.

Most Helpful Girl

• FUCK what guys want! WHAT DO YOU WANT?

What Guys Said 3

• my tallest girlfriend was 5 11(4 yrs) and shortest was 5 feet flat.

i love the long legs drools..

i think we associate tall with mature and short as child like.. inferior, immature so it comes off cute... not offence to short girls of course...

• Short ladies are hot and cute too!

Welcome to GAG. Enjoy your stay!

• I personally find short women to be hotter than tall women. But that's just me.

What Girls Said 1

• Not always! Ariana Grande is 5'1" and I know many boys who think she is hot.