Have you discovered your life' s purpose?

I'm currently trying to find the answer to this myself. I'm not trying to sound depressing here, I'm just curious. I hope I find mine soon and I have found a very interesting website that is relating this topic and will hopefully help me. If you have, what's your story?

What Girls Said 1

• i definitely think i have. I'm here to nourish future generations with knowledge... but also learn from them too.

i wanna take myself and what i can offer around the world.

What Guys Said 2

• how was it again:

1) Take out a blank sheet of paper or open up a word processor where you can type (I prefer the latter because it’s faster).
    2) Write at the top, “What is my true purpose in life?”
    3) Write an answer (any answer) that pops into your head. It doesn’t have to be a complete sentence. A short phrase is fine.
    4) Repeat step 3 until you write the answer that makes you cry. This is your purpose.

• yeah, that was what I read

• I did a long time ago and that is to simply help others in whatever capacity is required, talking, fighting, healing, teaching, etc, etc.