What happens when you spray over all tags in Gta San Andreas and how many are there in all?

Most Helpful Girl

• You also get more respect from the gang members. It will cause your respect meter to go up

Most Helpful Guy

• Your "homies" Grove Street Family gets a weapon upgrade. From a 9mm pistol to a desert eagle. From a tec9 to a micro smg. And some of your boys also walks around with a knife in hand. There are a total of 100 tags to spray over around the area of Los Santos. So don't go looking around for any in Las Venturas or San Fiero when you get there because there's none to be found. Selah

• Hey thanks mate I appreciate that

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 2

• You can get a big group of dudes to follow you and go gang bang on some wanna be G's xD oh how I love that game

• Lol the game is like a decade old I came to realize but man, it's groovy. I like it

• Lol and with its awesome radio music who wouldn't like it

• Lol I agree with that. Even the announcers are funny. Radio Los Santos, Playback FM, K Jah West, Bounce FM, CSR, K Rose

• It will make your rival gangs hate you more too