Why is it that when I park bikes and cars in GTA San Andreas, some disappear? Is it a glitch or something?

0|0
0|5

Most Helpful Guy

• Simple, it's because in certain garages, there is a limit to vehicles and bikes that you can store. Even though if it looks like the garage has space for one more. Take for example, The main safe house in Ganton of Los Santos, it can comfortably hold two cars and two bikes. But it usually fills up to capacity at two vehicles. But you can park the cars first and cheat your way in putting the two bikes in by riding close to the door and when it tells you that you cannot store anything more, come off the bike and the door will open. Then you need to get on the bike as fast as you can and park it in quickly. Because if you linger too long, the door will be closed on you and you won't be able to park it inside. So, it'll hold two bikes and cars. But if you try to park a third bike in the garage to run the max storage capacity to "5" something will disappear, only leaving 4 items inside. Selah

0|2
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

No girls shared opinions.

What Guys Said 4

• Each garage has a set number of things it can hold, and some of the garages are glitches and will forget some or all of the things that were inside.

As for parking them on the street... that's just the way the game engine works, it gets rid of things it's not using. It took until GTA V that we could reliably park a car and come back some time later to find it still there (in the form of the tracker you can fit at the custom shop)

0|1
    0|0
  • Some of the older GTA games don't have the AI capacity to remember all the vehicles you parked.

0|2
    0|0
  • Love that game. Good old times. Loved the songs on the radio too haha

0|1
    0|0
    • Haaa yes I agree. Made 10 years ago and I'm now starting to get into it. Better late than never though

• gamefaqs is a better website to answer those kind of questions.

0|1
    0|0