If someone handed you a book and you started reading it and realized it was a book about your entire life, would you continue to read it?

Would you? Why or why not? 😝

Most Helpful Girl

• No, I want my future to be mystery. I could jinx myself if I already know what will happen in my life.

What Guys Said 17

• yeah, why not? so, how would this book work? i mean if i know what's going to happen, it would be logical to avoid all the bad things and do all the good things, right? like, if it said "i'm going to get killed by a drunk driver on i55 on Tuesday march 8, 2055... guess who's not going on i55 on Tuesday, march 8 2055? i'll give you hint, it rhymes with shmother slommy hisseau.

• Would it have my future as well? If so, I don't wanna read. Only up to the present. :')
    No spoilers! I make my own luck. 😏

• Yep, it's on your entire life. And yeahhh I agree

• You don't have to answer, but out of curiosity what are you afraid of failing at? And forgive me if that's personal, I tend to dig into people minds occasionally 😛

• Crappy job, being alone, never having kids, wasting away and just generally un-happy with life :c

• Fuck yeah, but I am sure I would regret doing that soon after I am done reading.

• I would stop reading.
    I rather not cringe at all the stupid shit I did.

Then again who can resist.
    Wonder who's the lucky girl that becomes Mrs Curtis. Haha.

• I'd read up to the present day to realize what a loser I've been for motivation for my future life.
    Then I'd burn it.

• I'd be scurred but intrigued!

• no i would be freaked out and i don't want to know the ending

• I go to the end to learn the brutal truth is a good detective and she walked out the door crying I tried chasing a good time in the tree, but I would still expect a good time in the tree, but I would still expect a good time in the tree, but I would still expect a girlfriend because it was with me what do you need it was just thinking that also has been the balls and I would like these? I'm letting him will he said don, but you sound to the end to be enjoyable for her looks but she was yesterday. My name is not joe and it was a good time in the tree. girl smack in my throat and I had. I was running and a female. girls as I did the sting out to leave my house. I was gonna do it be BRAVE enough to the floor and his face, but I think I was kicked out the door. I was running around with the tree, but I would still expect you to

MY LIFE STORY

• I would and I could not take it seriously. I approach anything akinto magic with deep suspicion

• Yes i'd be curious how it was written

• Yeah I guess I might get bored of it though.

• That would mean I would die when I got to the end...

• Only If I could potentially change my future

• Id read it, but I'd be confused

• Yeah, hell yeah. Especially it has my future in it. I wanna know about that stuff.

• Yes I would but not all chapters

• Sure why not, it will be interesting to see how I can change it from what's been already written.

What Girls Said 17

• No I wouldn't because there are so many painful memories that I really don't want to relive, it would probably bring back my depression once again.

And as for the future, even though I love love spoilers, I think it's a bad idea. Sometimes it's good to have surprises, and sometimes it's good to not know when you will die or when the people you love will die.
    And also, once you've read that whole book, the future has already changed because then you'd avoid certain things and it all changes forever, and therefore makes the future in the book completely irrelevant now.

• No I wouldn't, I like the surprise. But I read this quote once, something along the lines of "if I wrote your life as a story, would you be surprised to find, that the things you thought defined your life could be summed up in just two lines". I would be interested to see how the things I thought defined me fell into that story.

• I wouldn't, knowing how my life is going to turn out exactly would make it dull and boring with no surprises.

• Yes cause I'm too much of a curious cat.

• Yes, I would!!!

• Sure why not! I am getting to the good part.

• Yes I would. And if that person were a total stranger, I'd take that to the police... Serious stalking. .. creepy... 😧

• Yes I would. It'd be nice to relive my life.

• Good question. And yes I would I mean who wouldn't wanna know what will happen to them in the future. I could avoid certain disasters and sadness's.

• Heck yes. I would want to know what what's going to happen. But I could ruin it because I knew to much

• no. i dont enjoy reading lol.

• Of course I would, so I can sue them if they got something wrong :P

• Yes, yes I certainly would.

• No. I don't want to know how I die... 😛

• Yeah! That would be interesting 😛

• Yeah so I know what mistakes I make so I can fix them before they happen xD

• Yes and make the necessary changes