If someone made photoshop nudes of me how bad can it get?

Will it effect my life? The thing I that I had some pics on instagram, I deleted my pics but they still remain on google search engines. this whole thing is stressing me out I'm losing weight can I can't eat or sleep

Most Helpful Guy

• It can get really ugly depending on who's doing this and spreading it out. It will definitely affect your life/lifestyle; for example, when you are searching for a job and they search your name and these nudes come out, then you're kinda fucked. I should know since, I did some things when I was younger, like 8 years ago and you can still find those nudes and videos if you know my complete name.

• Its not like I used my real name on there anyways

• That's good then and as long they don't know what to search for, you're in the clear

• That's good to hear, and if my photos were misused how would I know? Would I ever know

Most Helpful Girl

• It might affect your mental healthy and maybe career?

What Guys Said 3

• You can most likely get them taken down.. reporting the pictures etc.. writing to Google. There is always a way. Try researching

• If you have deleted them it will take some time, but they will eventually be removed from search engines.

• Its been deleted for months for a long time now but they are still there...

• Are you sure google is linking to them in a page where you uploaded them to?
      If you are positive, you can actually request for google to delete outdated content.

See "remove deleted image from search results" in here:
      support.google.com/websearch/answer/4628134?hl=en

• I once had my nudes leaked, It only helps cos I am jacked. Nomsayin OP? Morale - be jacked braw

What Girls Said 0