GAGers! what are the things you're tired of hearing?

title says it all... for me its... this >:( >:( >:( wbu?

Most Helpful Guy

• Anything that comes outta this fool's mouth.

cdn1.theodysseyonline.com/.../...imgopt1000x70.jpg

• PC is being discussed for several legitimate reasons, that we may discuss at another time, but Trump is using it as both a tool to play frustrated voters and as an excuse to be an ass.
      At this point, I'd likely have to go with Rubio or Cruz. While holding to many of the same strong social views that I do, they aren't extremely intent on forcing those views on others.
      I'm not extremely knowledgeable on Paul, though I thoroughly enjoy the idea of someone who claims to be libertarian sitting in office.
      I could likely vote with a clear conscience for anyone not named Trump or Jeb. At this point, I'm more concerned with their ability to beat Hilary or Sanders than I am with their somewhat marginal differences.

• lol lol lol XD

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm sooo tired, no I'm SICK of heafing about Caitlyn Jenner, In fact I'm SICK of hearing about thr jenner/kardashian family as a whole!
    I'm tired of hearing about Miley cyrus, like come on people! Trump is running for president, ISIS is getting bigger and bigger, ISIS bombed France, but still you find whatever nonsense Miley Cyrus is doing interesting?
    Also tired of these penis size questions asked every damn minute on here.

Tired of people who literally look perfect, saying they need/want to lose weight, like helloooo losing weight is sooo 2013! Thick is the new perfect ;)

Tired of europeans clomplaining about the refugees, as if it's so hard to put yourself in their situation and see that you would need and want the same if this war was in your own country!

Tired of hearing "all lives matter"

Etc etc

What Guys Said 12

• Trump is getting on my nerves😧😧

• people ask questions with no answer such as why does this person not like me, when the only person that 100% knows that answer is the person that dislikes you and all they need to do is ask, i still help them with my opinion, but that's as far as it goes.

• I think i am most tired of hearing discriminatory, sexist, racist, or even just blatantly hypocritical remarks, questions, and answers from all races, genders, religions, and creeds. It like really as a people we haven't grown and evolved past this by now that's sad. Now don't get me wrong i do have slight hypocrisy in this statement, but the difference is i can self examine learn and grow from my foolish understandings, and gain new prospectus hell i do it every day, but sadly as the human race we fall short of that, and when we fall and finally hit the ground we hit hard and often in the most disastrous of ways. For example the other day i read a question about what gay/lesbians think of bisexuals many of them actually said bi's are just confused. It's like really someone can't simply enjoy two different genders sexually without people making some stereotypical remark, and how odd it is for gay/lesbian people to be saying that to bisexuals when not that long ago in history strait people where saying the same thing about gay people " o they're just confused" how dumb is that. Its just one example as for me i'm strait, but i say love is free and ever flowing and if people would just try to show more understanding and love to the differences we all have inside from color, race, religion, gender, sexual orientation and or want, all the way to the etc of things that make each and every one of us different, then we would most likely be able to actually deal with the issues in the world rather than just staving them off. Like the fact that we have green house gasses and global warming, but chose to argue over triviality's rather than come together as human kind to deal with that real issue. some people complain about questions with no answers, but every question has an answer, and sometimes the answer is in the question i used to be really confused about that, but then i realized sometimes the correct answer is not giving an answer, but helping someone find an answer for themselves, or point out that by them asking a question they inherently have given themselves and answer sometimes just helping people with that realization is the best answer to give. I'm thankful to be who i am and think as i think because sometimes thinking out of the box isn't enough sometimes you have to change the box to something else. either way that's my little rant hope it satisfy's the question, helps people, and maybe give some new prospectus on things. Later

• "no, i wont' blow you"...

• I'm tired of not hearing, so to speak. Except for the occasional food place visit, I just dont talk to anyone, in person besides relatives.

• Penis size questions, boobs vs ass questions, cats vs dogs questions, blondes vs brunettes questions :P

• Anything said by extroverts who don't understand I just want to be fucking left alone sometimes. No, I'm not lonely, I'm not mad at you, I JUST WANT YOU TO SHUT UP.

• You know how there's "Netflix and chill" well they're saying the new one is "Adele and cry" lol

• Bernie Sanders is Unelectable when he beats all top republican candidates in latest poll, in most cases he's beating republicans by larger margins than Killary. The whole Sanders is unelectable thing is just propaganda by corporate media to get Killary elected cause she represents wallstreet and the 1%. #FeelTheBern

• Girls claiming they don't care about money and dudes asking if there fucking dicks are to small. Get the fuck outta here with that shit.

• My mum shouting, "Wake up!" The only saving grace is it comes with a black coffee.

• People who think trump is conservative.
    Please, educate yourself.
    Just, just, don't talk to me.

What Girls Said 8