At what age you started using computers?

Computer includes laptop, iPad, Tablet , personal computer etc.

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Let's see. I'm guessing I was between the ages of 3 and 9. This was way back when they had those big fat Apple computers that were attached to the monitor. This was before you were even born.

What Girls Said 5

• We had 1 hour slots in elementary school we rotated every day that alternated between music, gym, computer lab, and art. And so I started playing educational games around 3rd grade. And I officially learned how to type in 7th grade, when I was 14. Looking back, we should have been taught how to type when young because a
    Of of kids didn't have computers at home, so they never learned how to type until they were much older and then it became a stigma to not know how to type fast.

• I think I started using computers when I was 2. My parents had a bunch of little games for the computer for me to play and I loved it! I probably loved it more because I loved sitting on my dad's lap and watching him play games like Half Life, Counter Strike, Doom, etc. I was and still am a daddy's girl =P

• Computer maybe 4 or 5

• We had our first computer in school in grade 5 I believe. It was an old Apple one with the black screen and Green writing and this was about 1990. Before that I had never really used a computer.

• I was 6 or 7

What Guys Said 5

• Didn't start making documents on HyperCard & HyperStudio on old school MACs until I was about 10 (grade 4)

• About 10, maybe? I started with using my dad's computer once and awhile, and then a "family computer" everyone but my dad used pretty much whenever.

• 8 I think o-O

• 16 I think.

• Hey indian perv, how are you guys treating your women out there in that shit hole?