Will someone know a girl is not a virgin just by seeing its physical features?

Most Helpful Guy

• No but we can smell when you're not😝😂

• Sorry it's wrong off me to say that.
      I ment it as a harmless joke.

Most Helpful Girl

• That's ridiculous, of course not.

• Speedy94 - No need to get passive aggressive.
      I'm just saying. It's surprising how people in their 20s still live a lie.

Writing here cause you blocked me like a pussy for telling the truth 😊

0/2500

Send It!

What Guys Said 4

• Not by seeing. If a girl doesn't bleed when having sex then she isn't a virgin. It can also occcur that she is a virgin but doesn't bleed because she dances or something and already broke her hymnen.

• I suggest you educate yourself a bit about hymens. They don't actually BREAK, they're not supposed to break. Bleeding shouldn't even happen when you have sex for the first time. If a girl bleeds, it probably means that the guy was a little too rough or she wasn't aroused enough, which resulted in the hymen tearing a bit. But the hymen actually STRETCHES, not breaks.

• @MissNowhere Good for you, applause foe yourself? I'm not a girl.. its what i heard.

• I don't think it's possible to really know for sure

• Some girls don't bleed just because she already broke it during for example horse riding

• No. But it's possible to tell if a girl has had good sex recently by the way she walks.

• ye becuz virgins are always frowning

What Girls Said 3

• lol there's nothing in our physical features that can distinguish a virgin and a non virgin.

• NO THATS FUCKIN IMPOSSIBLE!

• No 😂 That's not how it works 💁🏽 Physical features don't change just because you've had sex! They stay the same 😊