What do you like about yourself and hate about yourself?

Most Helpful Guy

• Hate: I don't hate myself enough.
    Like: I don't post sob stories on here begging for sympathy.

What Guys Said 7

• I like my looks and my natural talent.
    I hate that women only see me as husband material and never just ONS material, and I hate that my farts aren't loud and manly.

• My looks, my humor

Idl - my body and my height.

• i like my eyes the best, and i hate almost everything else

• Mesomorph and proud <3 Hair <3 People say I have an exotic skin tone and... I hate negative thoughts

• I like that I'm smart and analytical
    I hate my constant bad luck

• My motivation is the thing I love about myself the most. I hate that I overthink things though.

• i like i'm not a societal nightclub partying retard. i hate that i'm poor.

What Girls Said 7

• I hate that I END up caring too much about a person and they not caring at all ):!

• I love all the positive things about having adhd and Asperger. Yes it doesn't change a persons personality. So if you took that away the person would act completely different and think differently. So they wouldn't be the same person at all.

I hate all the negatives that come with it. :D

• I like my looks.
    I don't like that I'm very shy and kind of awkward.

• Like everything, hate nothing! If I don't love myself then no one can :)

• I don't like my procrastination and I love my neatness, creativity, and handwriting.

• I hate that I'm too nice, too loyal, I love and care too much and I always get destroyed by people in result. I wish I didn't have such a good heart but how do I change my heart? Sometimes I beat myself up because I'm so sensitive.
    I'm depressed so it's hard to think of good things about me. I love how I love music and singing and I always have

• I like that I get good grades, accomplished many things and successful. I hate that im socially awkward, can get too emotional sometimes and that I have problems with making guy friends and best friends.