He said that he has feelings for me, then he also said that let's have a break... I feel so down I don't know what does he mean?

Most Helpful Guy

• People who say they want a break are just screwing with your mind. Tell him to take a hike. You're old enough to know that you shouldn't put up with that shit. Find someone who's willing to commit to a relationship at least. Good luck!

• He sent these messages to me, should I reply him? Or how should I reply to him?

• i could like to make MHO for you.

• Thank you. Have a great day!

Most Helpful Girl

• I am Not sure here, dear, if you Both are in this Relationship, but with him telling you this, @Fox35, it sounds as though he wants his Cake and Eat it Two.
    By this I mean, that he wants his sweet cake and eat it Two. With this, I mean, he wants his Space with not always seeing your face, and at the same time, he wants to be able to see you whenever is Convenient with him.. Perhaps after this break.
    You both need to talk of what his intentions really are. It sounds as though he is feeling smothered, may not want to be tied down, and will have his own side dish plans for you once he comes back down to earth again, with maybe even you both being A... Friend.
    Good luck. xx

• Thank you baby, have a nice weekend!

• You too, sweetie, and Happy Holidays.:)) xxoo

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 0