Do you sleep and cuddle with your pets?

Do you sleep and cuddle with your pets?

• yes
  • no
  • i don't have pets

Most Helpful Guy

• When we first got our MegDog as a puppy, she always wanted to sleep on my bed with me. Not mum's bed or my sister's bed. It took ages to get her to stay in her basket in the kitchen, but for a good half of her life, I'd occasionally feel a bump as she tried to climb onto the bottom of the bed without waking me. I should add that our bedroom doors are rarely closed.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 18

• I have a picture of me sleeping next to my sister's rabbit

I also had one sleeping next to my dog back in the day

• I let my puppy sleep with me once. He peed in my bed so it wasn't pleasant waking up to cold wet pee on my bed sheet and blanket

• No, I don't have pets.

• My dog is really little and sleeps on my bed

• http://i63.tinypic.com/14280es.jpg

peanut likes to burrow under my covers.

• I can't lay down on the floor near my dog without him running over and forcing me to cuddle with him.

• Don't have any pets.. daymn...

• No I find that sleeping with a pond full of fish isn't very comfortable.

• I have a Great Dane... it will be impossible to sleep or cuddle with him... he's got his own room and bed for that

• I used to have a 4 foot monitor lizard and sometimes he'd be laying on my chest and I'd just end up sleeping. It probably enjoyed being wrapped in blankets with a human heater underneath.

• My dog doesn't sleep with me but he does wake me up every morning lol. We play yeah

• Yeah when it's cold ❄

• of course i do

• I don't have a pet but if I did I would

• When I was a kid I did, not now though. I love pets, but they do have an odor.

• I don't mind the odor one bit 😂

• @MissNowhere I do now. When I was a kid I grew up with pets, so it never really bothered me. As an adult, I've lived without pets for years, now I notice how bad they smell. Even when I pet a dog or a cat, their body odor gets all over your hands. Don't get me wrong, I like dogs and cats, but they have their place lol.

• And my bed isn't one of them lol

• Sadly i do not have pets.

• I sleep with my cute little big Alaskan husky

• No pets in the house in this home.

What Girls Said 8

• I don't have pets, but even if I had them, I would be too afraid to kill them while sleeping lol I move a lot in my sleep

• I want to but I can't cause my dog is very small and I might throw him off the bed. Also sometimes he gets sick and I do not want vomit over my bed.

• I try to, but then my dog decides that my bed is his bed and that he needs to slowly push me to the edge of it so he can have my pillow! >_<

• My cat sleeps on my bed with me almost every night. Sometimes he curls up on my chest if I am laying on my back.

• Yes I sleep with my cat, every night
    And she always find a way to cuddle
    Some part of my body.

Mostly because she wants to keep warm, so she using me for my body heat😑

• No. I have gerbils. Hard to cuddle with gerbils.

• Yes, I do every night.

• i'd want to but my door is always closed xD