If you had to move to an Arab country (or another if you already live in one), which one would you choose?

The following countries are usually defined as being part of the Arab world: Algeria, Bahrain, Comoros, Djibouti, Egypt, Iraq, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Libya, Mauritania, Morocco, Oman, Palestine, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Somalia, Sudan, Syria, Tunisia, the United Arab Emirates and Yemen.

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Kuwait is pretty damn rich, isn't it? I just wonder if they have the whole "can't live in the same house as a woman without being married" thing going on, that region takes this stuff far too seriously.

What Girls Said 10

• I'm from Egypt and I love it :) I'm not saying its the best country in the world or we have the best of every thing . Yes we have problems but Istill love it. Egypt stole My Heart even if we are not so Happy here. but there is some thing about Egypt. Maybe the sky Maybe the Air , Maybe the history... I dont know I just love it and I hope God protect it and save it from any bad thing. not just Egypt but the whole World :) Lots of love from Egypt to you

• I prefer to avoid the Muslim Brotherhood.

• @Ninathelovely Egypt is awesome. :P

• @DBAOracle Thnx Really :) salam to you from Egypt

• I was born in Jordan and lived there for 8 years, so I would go to Egypt and Lebanon

• Egypt or UAE

• I really feel Happy when I see people commented Egypt because Im living here :) welcome any time of course

• @Ninathelovely Aww well I have good friends from Egypt. Such sweet beautiful people! And my dad has been there and loved it. If I could travel anywhere, I would go to Egypt :)

• he United Arab Emirates, dubai basically
    lebanon
    egypt
    Morocco
    Tunisia
    Jordan
    kuwait
    but honestly other than egupt, lebanon and dubai it s hard for women to find good jobs there.

• Probably Morocco because women actually do seem to have at least some rights there.

• I already live in UAE

• Algeria.. lol I love Algerians

• i live in egypt, i'd go to somalia because i'm from there or morocco because it's beautiful
    somalis don't consider themselves arab by the way

• Sucks that the only Middle eastern countries that are standing are the ones who are strong allies or trade partners with the US.

• Tunisia. I love it there.

• I too loved it there, visited it thoroughly but after the Djerba bombing, then the Carthage and Sousse attacks, no thanks I don't think I'll go back to Tunisia.

• Some of my friends have been back regularly since and said it was fine and not much has changed apart from a few less tourists, and they were in Carthage and Sousse. I was worried about going myself, but not so much anymore. I might go again next year.
      These things can happen anywhere really. People weren't worried about visiting London after 7/7 and people are still visiting Paris after the recent attack. It can happen anywhere that's busy, or anywhere tourists go really.

• The attacks in Sousse and Carthage were specifically aimed at tourists more than at Tunisians.
      The Muslim Brotherhood did the same in Luxor (Egypt) and IS did it by downing a Russian passenger plane: Terrorists take aim at tourists to cripple the economy.

What Guys Said 4