Do you think the only thing that really matters in life is Health?

You can find anything else but if you haven't got Health you have nothing

Most Helpful Girl

• I think happiness. Not sure that one thing can be the only thing that matters, but I think it's high up there on the list. And while I think it's a rare occurrence, I think some people never find happiness until they lose their health. When they hit that bottom they realize how precious life is. Someone who I love and many people hate is Christopher McCandless. I think it wasn't until he was dying that he realized he was happy.

• the flip size is happiness is dependant on health

• Lol I think he was a genius. Lots think he was a cocky arrogant young stupid kid, but I think he had the right idea. But that's just my opinion! = )

• Seems like a ballsy lad that did he his way. One always has to admire this :)

What Girls Said 2

• My mental health is my personal wealth!

• Hmm.. yeah, to a certain extent. Just like money brings on happiness, but you can't buy the feeling of happiness itself.

What Guys Said 2

• Yes, that's definitely up there

• Health is important but it is ever fleeting and you'll only have it for so long.