Do you think you will die peacefully?

Do you think you will die peacefully?

Most Helpful Guy

• Hopefully, I'd want to pass on into the afterlife surrounded by my loved ones.
    “Son. Everyone dies alone. That's what it is. It's a door. It's one person wide. When you go through it, you do it alone. But it doesn't mean you've got to be alone before you go through the door. And believe me, you aren't alone on the other side.”- The dresden files.
    But truth be told if someone decides to stab me in a dark alley after trying to take my wallet, (HAHA jokes on them, I haven't known where my wallet is for at least two weeks)
    Then thats that.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 8

• It's the least of my worries. I hope I'll die in my sleep or by a sniper hitting me in the head.
    No cancer, please.

• Preferably in a sauna, in thailand

• Well I only hope that I would... Sometimes I think that I don't mind dying if it is very pain free death...

• I'm not sure, but I hope I will.

• I don't think so haha

• History of heart attacks in the family... lol So probably quick but agony for me!

• I don't think I will have a peacefull death. Not in the least..

• I hope so and to rest in peace

What Girls Said 1

• Naa i don't think soo😂😩