Why people in Africa are starving there are so many wild cows running around and they can grow crops 4 seasons?

And why white people moving there? They can't make money there?

Updates:
If Siberia is starving it makes sense though but then it's always the other way around

0|0
3|6

Most Helpful Guy

• Terrible soil (aluminum toxicity + low nutrient content)
    Increasingly erratic rainfall
    Harsh climates for much of the continent
    Diseases and pests of crops (insects, parasitic weeds, viruses, fungi, nematodes)
    Poor access to improved crop varieties
    Limited access to improved agricultural tools and capital
    Eradication of traditional lifestyles by colonialism
    Destruction of land and natural resources (both past and present)
    Crippling poverty and accompanying social ills
    Corrupt and / or incompetent governments
    Ethnic and religious tensions (especially related to radical Islam)

The reasons are numerous, and I don't see matters improving much in the foreseeable future.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 5

• you can't simply milk cows non-stop. in many places the cows are too malnourished to produce or the water they drink is tainted.

2nd sure they have warmer weather but they also have dry seasons where it doesn't rain for months

3rdly seriously at 30 you don't know why africa is in the state that it's in? just go to wikipedia

0|0
    0|0
  • Long answer short, it's a lack of care for all parties, that and general stupidity.

I pity this world and its inferior mindset.

The provisional stock resource system will solve all the world's economic problems.

0|0
    0|0
  • Jaw dropping question. Africa is not one country. Go study the continent. That will give some basic idea of the many problems.

0|0
    0|0
  • thanks for the laugh

0|0
    0|0
  • Really? -_- it takes more than a fucking 4 cows

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• Oh my god the ignorance in this question
    I've personally lived in africa so until you've done the same don't assume shit

0|1
    0|0
    • There are lots of animals and plants there

• Yeah but they need those to sell to bigger companies so that they can get paid. And their pay is so small it can barely feed the whole family.

• Their crops can't grow most of the time because the soil is infertile

0|0
    0|0