What interesting thing happened to you today?

This is probably my favorite question to ask because I just love seeing what happened to everyone and being able to relate to people. Today my smartassery nearly got me killed by a football player. How about you?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• I am a shy girl who just went on her first date with a guy who I think I like only as a friend know. We went to the movies today and sat in the back he texted me the night before asking me if it was ok if he could put his arm around me I said it was fine that everybody did it. Anyways he did my heart was pounding so fast, I have never had this happen to me. Anyways I went behind my parents back I am in college so they thought I was at school. Any ways we were sitting watching the movie then all of a sudden he asked if I wanted to make out. I was thinking no!!! inside a part of me didn't so I told him I wasn't ready. Thankfuly he was ok with it.

What Guys Said 8

• I went to lunch at a Chinese restaurant with this girl and I'm really not sure if it was a date or just hanging out. I meant it originally to hang out but eh it just felt different.

• I lot my drywall tape and spent thirty minutes trying to find it. And I had JUST used it. It really pissed me off. Interesting, no. But that was the highlight of my day.

• I woke up and worked until now with only 2 short breaks to eat something. 11:15PM now.

nothing interesting at all lol

• kicks improving, with the bad leg :)

• lets see woke up, went to lecture, went home, went to an exercise for math, went back home again, watched fairy tail and now im here
    was pretty boring so far

• A group of girls drove by honking and waving... then turned around and came back for another drive by to honk and wave some more. I guess they were too scared to stop and talk.

• My dog of ten years died this morning.

• I woke up 2 hours ago, so nothing so far.

What Girls Said 11

• My fiancĂ© sent me flowers to apologize for breaking up with me in my dream LOL

• I woke up with like 90 notification! I was like what?

• Flu. That's interesting as fuck.

I won't wear underwear while using a tight dress, so maybe that will be interesting XD

• I caught a guy staring at me while I was singing outside. He gave me a thumbs up. ☺️

• I went to the grocery store haha HELP ME MY LIFE IS BORING
    memesvault.com/.../Sad-Crying-Meme-Face-08.png

• I'm studying film and a movie I made is being shown on the big screen!
    It's scary but cool to show my work.

• Is your work online?

• That's so amazing! I can only imagine how exciting that must be, I like to write and if I ever saw my writing in book form I may cry.

• thank you! :)

• Knowing that I dont have to go to work :)

• I spent a hour helping a guy learn how to weld, then he dropped the big piece of metal on my toe 😢

• I was very sick. It was not fun.

• My dream of my crush calling me on my cell phone and saying 'I love you forever'. Which, last we saw each other and had our foreheads together, I said in my head as he fell asleep with his arm around me.

• That's sweet

• Yeah, the too bad the phone call wasn't true, but a girl can dream! I love him ♡♡♡

• Being fucking annoyed cuz this guy won't text me all day -.- www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q1821562-should-i-take-this-as-a-sign-he-s-not-interested