How to take care of acne?

i am having issues with acne around my eyes and nose can anyone help me find or do something that will help clear it up

What Guys Said 2

• i recommend vegan diet without processed foods and with somewhat low sugar even in fruit form. also a natural soap with aloe and active carbon and some oils like ylang ylang and frankincense.

• you need to heal it from the inside out... .

• think I am allergic to some of those

• well have tests if needed and see to what you are not allergic and act accordingly. there are also things like oils made with saint john's wort, echinacea, and others, that make good ingredients for such skincare creams.

• i got a cream from my doc.
    tried usual products from the supermarket, but nothing worked as well as the stuff from my doc..

What Girls Said 1

• here's a natural way to do it. take a damp cloth and treat it with a small amount of lemon juice. carefully apply it to the affected are every one or two days to prevent the skin from drying out excessively. this will eliminate the excess oil on your skin and open your pores so they can breathe and expel the infection inside (the white stuff and also for blackheads!) just be careful about how often you do it. I can't say that enough. if you let it dry out too much, your pores will shut down and prevent the skin from breathing, which is what you don't want. it also opens the pores too long and will invite infection back into them. good luck.