If you were given 100,000 dollars for every baby you had... would you start having babies now?

Just think, 100,000 in hand... how much that would be worth if invested properly.

Most Helpful Girl

• Hahaha definitely not because you actually need about 400-500k of finances to actually raise a kid and stuff and I'm hella scared or pregnancy so for me that would never ever be an option. Not even for a freaking bazillion.
    I'm kinda thinking of paying like a host mother one day though.. And I hope I won't be too expensive lol

Most Helpful Guy

• Of course, there are these things called sperm banks that I could donate to. :P

But if like I had to actually take care of and raise the baby, then no. While I really want to get married and have kids one day, I do NOT want to be a dad at this age. Maybe in like 5-7 years, but definitely not now.

What Girls Said 18

• Not unless I wanted one. $100 000 is not enough to cover the university tuition of a very bright student. Maybe enough for community college but not enough for the hard core and very difficult programs.

• Absolutely. I wouldn't have to worry about not being financially capable of looking after it or myself

• And what I mean is I'd have enough to look after them for a good while to find a job and make more money. When they turned 3 they'd be going to a preschool and I could go to uni and work.

• no. i dont want to get pregnant. and im not arty out to be a parent. that would be unfair top the child.

• NO THATS JUST GROSS!

• No 😳 I'm too young and wild and free 😙😛 I'm not ready to have kids 😅🙅🏽 Probably won't be for like the next 10 years 😝 And money isn't that important to me 💸

• is this like..

have baby
    get paid
    put baby up for adoption
    keep money

kinda deal?

• No, because that money would just go into taking care of the babies? So I wouldn't profit?

• Hell no. If I make my goals I'll make more than that.

• Nope. Too old and dont want anymore kids for oersonal reasons

• it ll cost more to bring them up :P

• Hell no! Im too young, my life is like starting haha, Im not ready to have kids. I have a looooooooot of things to do before I even think about it

• No. 100,000 isn't even enough to cover one child. Especially if you plan on taking care of them until they are 18

• No
    ///////

• That's how much it costs to raise one on average in a middle class society

• No, I wouldn't. No amount of money is going to change my mind about not having kids.

• I'd consider it

• Nope. I don't want babies at all.

• Whose baby batter am I expected to bake to earn this loot?

What Guys Said 13

• No I won't cause $10000 isn't enough to rear a child. I'd rather have one (that I do) and make a good life for that child than just begetting kids to earn money :)

• Yeah cause I wouldn't have to get pregnant lmfao but nah seriously then a lot of that money would have to go to the baby and you'd have to take care of it and love unconditionally which is a lot of responsiblity so I pass.

• No fucking way man. Raising a child for 18 years costs a lot more than 100,000

• No I wouldn't. It takes a lot of time and money to raise a child. They say on average it takes $250,000 to raise a child. Then you have school and college to think about. Not a smart idea. It's a bad investment overtime.

• Time is money and I'd lose more overall time that than that $100,000 alone before even spending it

• Yes please! @cookiesandcream you down? haha

• No i wouldn't! I never want kids no matter the money

• I would turn into Genghis Khan and make a quarter of the worlds population carry my genes xD

• Maybe just a couple

• the long-term cost is greater than the short-term rewards; it's not worth it

• I mean, it's probably the only way a woman would sleep with me ;)
    But nah.

• No, because those 100,000 dollars would be spent on the baby, and I'm also just fifteen and single.

• 9 more any recruits?