If you were given 100,000 dollars for every baby you had... would you start having babies now?

Updates:
Just think, 100,000 in hand... how much that would be worth if invested properly.

0|0
19|14

Most Helpful Girl

• Hahaha definitely not because you actually need about 400-500k of finances to actually raise a kid and stuff and I'm hella scared or pregnancy so for me that would never ever be an option. Not even for a freaking bazillion.
    I'm kinda thinking of paying like a host mother one day though.. And I hope I won't be too expensive lol

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Of course, there are these things called sperm banks that I could donate to. :P

But if like I had to actually take care of and raise the baby, then no. While I really want to get married and have kids one day, I do NOT want to be a dad at this age. Maybe in like 5-7 years, but definitely not now.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 18

• Not unless I wanted one. $100 000 is not enough to cover the university tuition of a very bright student. Maybe enough for community college but not enough for the hard core and very difficult programs.

1|0
    0|0
  • Absolutely. I wouldn't have to worry about not being financially capable of looking after it or myself

0|1
    1|0
    • And what I mean is I'd have enough to look after them for a good while to find a job and make more money. When they turned 3 they'd be going to a preschool and I could go to uni and work.

• no. i dont want to get pregnant. and im not arty out to be a parent. that would be unfair top the child.

0|0
    0|0
  • NO THATS JUST GROSS!

0|0
    0|1
  • No 😳 I'm too young and wild and free 😙😛 I'm not ready to have kids 😅🙅🏽 Probably won't be for like the next 10 years 😝 And money isn't that important to me 💸

0|0
    0|0
  • is this like..

have baby
    get paid
    put baby up for adoption
    keep money

kinda deal?

0|0
    0|0
  • No, because that money would just go into taking care of the babies? So I wouldn't profit?

0|0
    0|0
  • Hell no. If I make my goals I'll make more than that.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope. Too old and dont want anymore kids for oersonal reasons

0|0
    0|0
  • it ll cost more to bring them up :P

1|0
    0|0
  • Hell no! Im too young, my life is like starting haha, Im not ready to have kids. I have a looooooooot of things to do before I even think about it

0|0
    0|0
  • No. 100,000 isn't even enough to cover one child. Especially if you plan on taking care of them until they are 18

0|0
    0|0
  • No
    ///////

0|0
    0|0
  • That's how much it costs to raise one on average in a middle class society

0|0
    0|0
  • No, I wouldn't. No amount of money is going to change my mind about not having kids.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd consider it

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope. I don't want babies at all.

0|0
    0|0
  • Whose baby batter am I expected to bake to earn this loot?

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 13

• No I won't cause $10000 isn't enough to rear a child. I'd rather have one (that I do) and make a good life for that child than just begetting kids to earn money :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah cause I wouldn't have to get pregnant lmfao but nah seriously then a lot of that money would have to go to the baby and you'd have to take care of it and love unconditionally which is a lot of responsiblity so I pass.

0|0
    0|0
  • No fucking way man. Raising a child for 18 years costs a lot more than 100,000

1|0
    0|0
  • No I wouldn't. It takes a lot of time and money to raise a child. They say on average it takes $250,000 to raise a child. Then you have school and college to think about. Not a smart idea. It's a bad investment overtime.

0|0
    0|0
  • Time is money and I'd lose more overall time that than that $100,000 alone before even spending it

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes please! @cookiesandcream you down? haha

0|0
    0|0
  • No i wouldn't! I never want kids no matter the money

0|0
    0|0
  • I would turn into Genghis Khan and make a quarter of the worlds population carry my genes xD

0|0
    0|0
  • Maybe just a couple

0|0
    0|0
  • the long-term cost is greater than the short-term rewards; it's not worth it

0|0
    0|0
  • I mean, it's probably the only way a woman would sleep with me ;)
    But nah.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, because those 100,000 dollars would be spent on the baby, and I'm also just fifteen and single.

0|0
    0|0
  • 9 more any recruits?

0|0
    0|0