My friend died of cancer. I want to make her go across. She is haunting me from time to time. How?

Most Helpful Guy

• Talk to her, Ask her why she hasn't moved on.
    She needs to know that she will be loved on both sides of the veil.
    Tell her its her priority to move on. Your job is to mourn her.
    Tell her that after you will see her in a better place in a good forty five or so years.

Most Helpful Girl

• Ghosts don't exist.

What Guys Said 12

• I am very sorry to hear that your friend died. It's normal to grieve.

Seems to me like you believe in ghosts, I believe it's you just thinking about her a lot.

Try to not think about her by removing anything in your life that could trigger a thought about her. If you think you have to do something for her to 'leave your thoughts' then that is what you should do.

Will take a lot of time to get over this probably - so good luck!

• dead spirits do not roam the earth

demons pretend theyre are dead people all the time.

Jesus has authority of demons that he gives to his followers.

demons lie all the time, all the time that even pastors sometimes teach against conversing with them during exorcisms.

• Awe :( sorry to hear that its normal to have her inside your head.

• What's really disturbing is when you lose a loved one to cancer and then you learn that along our gov is and has been fighting against cures.

• uhh paranormal stuff, you got my attention. dont have a answer tho :/
    maybe someone else, im interessted

• Are there any unresolved problems between you two?

• Not that I know of but she wanted me to talk to her boy friend which I did eventually

• I think if she's dead she's allready gone...

• Go across where?

• Take your meds and she will cross over; Her unfinished business is to finally get you on your meds.

• That's pretty cool actually

• Thats not funny at all. my friend died of cancer 3 months ago and does not haunt me even though she said she would. sorry to offend you but you're either playing a game or its the onset of schizophrenia go see somebody about it if you want. Good luck

• pray for her. using magic witch shit will only make her soul suffer more.

What Girls Said 8

• And how is she haunting you?

• How is she haunting you though?

• Well maybe just tell her, if that doesn't work I suggest smoking her out with holy incense, I got rid of a couple of nasty demons that way just a few weeks ago. 👍

• I don't think ghosts exist

• I can't believe how many idiots here think ghosts are real. Americans...

PS: Find mental help. I don't mean to offend you, I'm seriuos. If you really feel a dead person close to you, you need psychological help.

• Well after watching a shit load of scary movies and reading articles and stories. I would say don't try to talk to it. You never really know what you're actually talking too. I distinctly remeber reading that sometimes the devil will appear to you in the shape of a loved one in order to try to fool you or some shit like that. I would try praying or visiting a priest of some sort.

• I'm a psychic medium and I would advise going and seeing one locally and they could help any messages be passed on and do it for you.

• What does she do to haunt you?