What do you like about yourself?

Most Helpful Guy

• My ability to have realized mistakes I've had and having improved upon them.

But I still have a long way to go. Other people seem to have started with a headstart.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 18

• Right now I don't know.

• Hell if I know...

• I like my sense of humour and laidback personality.

• Kindness, generosity, sense of humor, intelligence.

Not that I am egotistical, I have plenty of bad "qualities' too.

• My patience

• everything, cause i'm perfect

• That I am jacked

• not much... I guess I'm nice

• virtually everything. Few people have been conceived with as much genetic superiority as myself

• I don't know. I like everything about myself so it's hard to pick one thing.

• My intelligence.

• Im determined and ambitious

• Just how i handle things, to have ambition is important to me

• I think I'm a nice guy

• My Gloots.

• the fact that I say it like it is. will not BS too much and try not to degrade people when I do say it straight.

• I can lie like a motherfucker. So well in fact that I sometimes believe myself after. I should be a polititian. Or diplo, because, you know, I'm a famous artist.

• i'm not the worst.

What Girls Said 15

• I like my bluntness. Lots of people hate it but idgaf.

• That is actually good to have in the working world, I have done like a complete 180 in the past year since I have got a job, car, basically my own house, moved away etc.

Like If you wanna get shi@t done it is sometimes best to just go to the top of the ladder-thats what I end up doing anyways haha

• I'm intelligent and knowledgeable about a wide range of topics and feel I have a lot to offer others in their search for clarity in life and how to fix what there is out there for them.

• My personality.

• I dont take shit from people anymore, if they've wronged me they dont have a place in my life. And i was a person who gave many chances before.

• Physically, my eyes and how when I stretch my arms behind my head you can see the definition of my muscles other than that my fugly is all natural.

Besides that I like my personality, my big heart, that I'm a good listener, how I'm sarcastic, that I'm really passionate about what I believe in, and that I am me and I don't care about fitting in.

• I'm fucking amazing. 🍳

• My butt and my eyes... That sums it up

• I like the way I look and I like my sense of humor.

• My creativity

• I am just cool XD

• If they respect me, i respect them.
    if they disrespect me, i still respect them..
    i dont allow the actions of others decrease my good manners,.
    because i represent myself, not other.

thats what i like

• Everythingg 😌

• I like the fact that I remain strong through all the bullshit that goes on around me.

• Creativity and my smile

• I like how I can be not serious, let loose, and have fun but when I have to be serious I am.