This guy has been making me jealous with different girls but I still like him?

He has been rubbing it in my face that he is dating different girls. I don't know what to do because I still like him. I told him it's all good you can be with that girl and then he dumps her the next week mind you this is the third girl his dumped. Because every time I tell him I'm into him he gets rid of them. I just don't get what all the games are for. And he talks about that he's ugly and never showing his face like wtf but I'm really attracted to him and think his super cute. I don't know what to do I still really like him. What is wrong with him?

What Guys Said 1

• Which proves that jealousy really does work

• No! It really does hurt... bad

What Girls Said 2

• It's clear to see that he really likes you, but is going about it in an immature way.
    He's pretty much putting himself out there and wants you to make the move.

I wouldn't be surprised if he made up that he is seeing other girls.
    He just wants to make you feel like you have competition , so you can jump on this opportunity.
    I think you should go for it, and tell him how you feel about him.

• I have told him how I feel, he's made me feels soo heart broken

• He has an inferiority complex. Someone I wouldn't even consider dating, personally.
    Answer mine? :) www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q1821562-should-i-take-this-as-a-sign-he-s-not-interested