Ever wished you had a twin brother or sister?

0|0
14|12

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Lol, I like this. In my younger days, I thought it might had been cool. But as I grow older, my thoughts towards such had changed. It's fun to think of what it would've been like to have one though. But that's as good as it gets. Because imagining it and living with it are two different things. I literally have acquaintances who are twins and most of the time, it's not easy. Either way, bad, good, bitter-sweet, I'm cool being 1

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 13

• No lol. Even though I loved Mary Kate & Ashley movies and The Parent Trap like every other 90s girl, I always likened having a twin to the uncomfortable feeling of watching a playback of you on video or hearing your voice recorded or staring at the mirror too long and too closely.

0|1
    0|0
  • OMG YESSSSS!
    I've ALWAYS dreamed about having a twin. It would be so cool.

0|1
    0|0
  • oh god no. i hate being like other people.

0|1
    0|0
  • People already confuse me for @DocRim and I had friends fooled by mistaking her for me lol

1|1
    0|0
  • I wish I had a twin sister because I've alway wanted a sister in general and it would just be awesome to share such a close bond with someone

0|1
    0|0
  • I have a twin sister and I used to find it annoying when we were always together in high school (small school), but now that we're both in college I'm glad she's at the same school as me because the school is big enough that we don't have to do everything together, but she is there, which is very comforting. Also, we have everything in common - college can be hard, but there is always someone there who understands what I am going through 100%!

0|1
    0|0
  • I have a twin brother.

1|1
    0|0
  • Not really.

0|1
    0|0
  • no.
    //////

0|1
    0|0
  • nope! i would go insannnne!

0|0
    0|0
  • Not at all 😕

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes but then I see how twins always get compared esp personality wise. I'm shy so I'd hate to live in someone's shadow

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah having a twin sister will be so cool and having a twin brother I could see myself as a guy

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 11

• I've always wished my daughter were twins - GOSH SO MUCH MORE LOVE <3 <3 <3

0|1
    0|0
  • no. i'm a triplet. i have to deal with 2 of them :/

2|2
    0|0
  • All the time :/ So I can have someone to spar with, game, and do other guy things. I bet we'd set up and get threeways easier

0|1
    0|0
  • I did actually have two twin brothers for a while at least but they died before they were born.

1|1
    0|0
  • Would have to be identical. We likely would both end up trying to take over the world via stupid schemes that never really land us in any trouble because really I'm just sitting in a padded room with a straight jacket on laughing hysterically to myself before I get my meds.

0|1
    0|0
  • I'd rather not have someone look exactly like me, tho I could rob a bank and frame/blame my twin brother.

0|1
    0|0
  • No. Never! at least i'm unique

0|1
    0|0
  • no not at all

0|1
    0|0
  • I always wanted to have a sister :(

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes I wished. Sometimes I feel that have twin brother in somewhere

0|1
    0|0
  • When I was a teenager I wished I had a twin sister if you know what I'm saying.

0|1
    0|0