How can a guy who's never talked to me like me?

this kid in my class was talking about me and i overheard his friend say my name so i just eavesdropped on their conversation. his friend asked him if i knew him and he said yea i know her and his friend was yeah i saw you looking at her the other day in class. you like her man? and he said i dont know. i dont know her that well but i guess kinda. why does he like someone he's never talked to before? i have noticed him looking at me but he's never approached me or said hi or anything even outside of class when im alone and he's alone. he just walks past me so if he likes me why doesn't he flirt with me?

he's not shy. he is like one of the loudest kids in my grade. and i think he's had girlfriends before but I don't know cause i never really paid that much attention to him...

What Guys Said 2

• It "usually" (not alwyas) mean that he wants to DEW you!!!

• If a guy says they kinda like you even though they never talked to you, it usually means they think you are hot and you appear to be likable to them. They still have to get to know you of course.

What Girls Said 1

• Easily guys and boys and men are all very visual creatures.